Hi,

For this,  you need to activate this tag "SaveElectrostaticPotential" to
true for siesta to generate the total electrostatic potential file named
SystemLabel.VH. Then you use siesta utility "macroave" from Util/macroave
directory to plot the variation of the potential along the layers.
Best,
Boubacar