Good evening all,
I have been using denchar for quite some time. It has been working until I
changed the WFS min and max energy.
#DENCHAR
WFS.Energy.Min -5 eV
WFS.Energy.Max -4 eV

Denchar.TypeOfRun 3D
Denchar.PlotCharge true
Denchar.PlotWaveFunctions true
Denchar.CoorUnits Ang
Denchar.NumberPointsX 100
Denchar.NumberPointsY 100
Denchar.NumberPointsZ 100
WriteDenchar true
Denchar.MinX 0 Ang
Denchar.MaxX 20 Ang
Denchar.MinY 0 Ang
Denchar.MaxY 10 Ang
Denchar.MinZ 0 Ang
Denchar.MaxZ 20 Ang
COOP.Write true
Denchar.PlotCharge

As a result of this change I got the following error:
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
denchar            0504053  Unknown                        Unknown  Unknown
libpthread-2.28.s  00001553B3CD4DD0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
denchar            04B8595  Unknown                        Unknown  Unknown
denchar            04CE32B  Unknown                        Unknown  Unknown
denchar            04030E2  Unknown                        Unknown  Unknown
libc-2.28.so       00001553B39236A3  __libc_start_main     Unknown  Unknown
denchar            0402FEE  Unknown                        Unknown  Unknown

May I know why changing the energy range caused that problem?
Thank you and looking forward to your thoughts.
EL-abed
El-abed Haidar | Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
 Condensed Matter Theory (CMT) Group| School of Physics
 THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY  | NSW | 2006

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a