That option is for siesta, not for Denchar.

Could you build denchar with debug options:
  FFLAGS = -Og -g -pedantic -Wall -fcheck=all -fbacktrace -Warray-bounds
-Wunused -Wuninitialized

then rerun denchar.

Optionally, ensure that your stack size is unlimited:
ulimit -s unlimited

--
Kind regards Nick
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a