Hello SIESTers,

I am trying to compile all the utilities from the Util folder (from SIESTA
PSML distro).

When start compiling *pdosxml*, I got the following messages:

*/bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to
../..//home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Obj/xmlparsermake[4710]:
Entering directory
'/home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Util/pdosxml'Making sure that
the xmlparser library is compiled...(cd
../..//home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Obj/xmlparser ; make
"VPATH=../../Src/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser*

This is endless, keep filing the terminal and also making my computer to
extremely slowdown.

I compiled SIESTA and copy the *xmlparser *folder (which has the library
file *libxmlparser.a*) inside* Obj,* so, the folder is there.

Also, I excecuted the script *clean_all.sh*.

Any help/idea will be appreciated.

[]'s,

Camps
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a