Hi,

You do not give details, but you must be using a very old version...
Try downloading a new one from the psml-support branch in Gitlab.

I hope this helps,

 Alberto

----- El 3 de Feb de 2021, a las 15:30, I. Camps ica...@gmail.com escribió:

| Hello SIESTers,
|
| I am trying to compile all the utilities from the Util folder (from SIESTA
PSML
| distro).
|
| When start compiling pdosxml , I got the following messages:
|
| /bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to
| ../..//home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Obj/xmlparser
| make[4710]: Entering directory
| '/home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Util/pdosxml'
| Making sure that the xmlparser library is compiled...
| (cd ../..//home/icamps/Downloads/SIESTA/siesta-psml/Obj/xmlparser ; make

"VPATH=../../Src/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser/xmlparser

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a