Dear SIESTA users,

I am currently working on the adsorption of some molecules on a garnet surface.
My calculations on the bulk structure of the garnet using SIESTA are working
quite good, but when I try to converge a slab model (adding vacuum on one axis)
the calculations are not converging. I tried to use Slab.DipoleCorrection with
the avaiable different options but none of them are converging.

I would really appreciate some guideance to improve my results. Thank you in
advanced.

Best regards,
Diego

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)