Dear Emilio,

Thanks for your suggestions. Finally I could converge the symmetric slab after
many SCF iterations, but I noticed that the Slab.DipoleCorrection keyword is
not helping my calculations. I noticed that at each SCF iteration the applied E
field is different, so the calculation diverges a lot. In the case of the
symmetric slab I have a small dipole, but in the future I want to study the
adsorption of some molecules so I assume that I will need the dipole correction
and I do not know if I am using this tool properly. Any further suggestion on
how to manage this situation?

Best regards,
Diego

El Jueves 27 Julio 2023 10:17 CEST, Emilio Artacho <e.arta...@nanogune.eu> Ha
escrito:

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)