I completely agree with Aftabs evaluation of the fee related issue.

This would create a significant burden on small LIR's.

I no longer/do not support this proposal.

...Skeeve

ske...@eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering