Hi Dean,

Thank you for your comment.

From: Dean Pemberton <d...@internetnz.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [sig-policy] [New Policy Proposal ] prop-112: On demand expansion
of IPv6 address allocation size in legacy IPv6 space [SECURITY=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:54:36 +1300

 | There are a number of things that concern me about this proposal.
 |
 | 1) it doesn't appear to support needs based allocation

I think it will be covered by the fee schedule. And also, the space is
reserved for the organizing, and will be unused in the future.

 | 2) it doesn't support allocation on nibble boundaries which operators have
 | said repeatedly is a major issue.

Yes, however,

1) Current policy do not care about nibble boundaries when address
   holders expand their address space. Non-nibble boundary address
   will be allocated in all case of address space expantion.

2) Cannot expand to /28 in legacy space.

And this is not discussion point here, but I think:

3) Technically, nibble boundaries will be reasonable, however, too
much IPv6 address space will be allocated if nibble boundary based
allocation is introduced. (/32 -> /28 -> /24 ...)

Yours Sincerely,
--
Tomohiro Fujisaki