Hi Aftab,

On 2015/02/27 14:19, Aftab Siddiqui wrote:
> Hi Izumi,
>

>> Thanks. Helpful to know and that's consistent with how we handle ASN
>> requests in JPNIC.
>>

> w.r.t JPNIC, do they ask for the details of those ASN (along with contact
> details) with whom applicant is planning to multi-home in future? Do they
> have any mechanism to check the authenticity of those ASN and contact
> details provided?

We would know which organization the ASNs are assigned to, as those
upstream ASNs are already used.

We don't have a formal mechanism to check the authenticity of the POCs
but usually check the e-mails provided are reachable. We would find it
suspicious if the domain name of the e-mail provided is different from
the domain used for the organization or free e-mail accounts.

It's not formal in the sense that we request upstream ASNs to register a
POC. I suppose therefore you can still forge domain name, etc, but it is
sufficient in our case to give credibility above a certain level.

Regards,
Izumi