If said standard pre-existing procedure were subject to the PDP, I’d be fine
with that.

However, that’s not what the wording implies. In the case of the IPv6 policy, I
think this is less than desirable, but it’s not on the table in this discussion.

Certainly if someone proposed removing that wording from the IPv6 policy, I
would support such a proposal.

Owen