Dear Jordi, and colleagues,

This policy document review is on the Secretariat workplan for 2020, and
it has been regarded as an editorial task, on an assumption that it will
not affect the substance of any policies.

Of course, any document changes would be subject to the usual editorial
review process, and progress will be shared with the community in time
for APNIC 50 where it can be discussed.

There is no plan to create a taskforce, but this could certainly be
decided at the next meeting, if the community agrees.

All the best

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                        d...@apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net                                            @apnicdg