Tks Vivek, I will update the document to v0.3 with that modification.

However, I think it is important to clarify if the nir-membership-agreement is
still valid, because if that’s the case, a further clarification and
simplification that can be done *across the entire policy manual* is to remove
many of the references to NIRs, as they are implicit.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet