RaiMan requested more information:
Until now you did not tell me which version of Sikuli you are using.

... and you did not talk about, what you have done to come to the point being
able to say on command line:
java -jar "%SIKULI_HOME%sikuli-script.jar" -i

... and saying: doesn't show a interactive Sikuli Jython session
is not enough. Something must happen after entering this, some error messages.

Take into account, that I cannot see what you can see ;-)

You have Win7, ok ...
... but is it 32-Bit or 64-Bit ?

You have Java 6 and Java 7 ...
... but which one is used in the standard (saying just java) ?
... and is it 32-Bit or 64-Bit ?

looking seriously through the mentioned faq should have told you, what
information is of value, to get into a state to be able to help you.