Known problem and documented.
Workaround according to comment #2 (thanks Brian ;-)

I convert this bug to a question.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Have to close and reopen Sikuli after editing any imported modules

Status in Sikuli:
  Invalid

Bug description:

  I've created a Sikuli script which imports functions from another Sikuli
script (MyModule).
  Each time I edit the imported script, I have to close and reopen Sikuli IDE
so that the changes take effect.

  It would be a huge time saver if I could compile or have the imported
  modules recompile each time I run my script.

  Example:

  from sikuli.Sikuli import *
  from MyModule import *

  After making changes to MyModule I have to close and reopen Sikuli IDE
  so that the changes take effect.