I'm running Sikuli IDE 1.0.0 on Win7x64.  I have noticed that after having
executed a particular program several times, sikuli starts to "expect" or
"anticipate" the location of particular regions, even if they are not visible
where the target click point finds them, or they aren't visible at all (a
different application is obscuring the target application, for example).
Is this an "image cache" that Sikuli is not really refreshing its internal ram
with the actual, visible screen?
This is happening even after closing Sikuli and the target application and
starting Sikuli first, then the target application.

TIA,
Ross Parrent