I just did a clean install of windows and had been using an older version of
sikuli (1.0rc3) I believe.   I had all of my .sikuli files saved and ready to
be moved back on the the comp after the install was complete.  I saw that 1.0.1
was out so i decided to go for that.  I followed the install instructions and
got it running.  I could do hello world and other basic things so i went ahead
and tried to open one of my scripts.  It just closes the entire IDE and doesn't
do anything.  I have 42 scripts and it does this for every one of them.  I am
in the IDE, i click open, target the correct .sikuli script and click open, it
closes the IDE completely. Any ideas?