I've been running sikuli on win7.  Great stuff.  Script does about 6 hrs of
work a day.  Moving it to linux becuase moving it onto a virtual machine.
Trouble when run it on linux.  Get error:  . . . libopencv.so.2.4:  cannot open
shared object file: No such file ....
That looks like version 2.4 is required.  I installed 2.3.  That was the latest
I found in the linux mint pkg manager.  Should I roam the web for version 2.4
openCV in .deb format, or is it some other error.  Currently the sikuli
download page says that 2.2+ is all that is required.  Thank you.

Chris