mark645 posted a new comment:
hey RaiMan

its a app that i've kinda hacked together very cluggy on iphone. Im
connected to it via a VNC, so basically on my screen on my computer is
the iphone relayed.

Could you give me a example of what you think might work. I'm new to the
sikuli code platform and I'm kinda making my way with all this stuff
TBH. Would appreciate seeing how you think it might work so I could try
it out.

@rss(rssdev10) i checked out selenium seems to be a kiddie version of
sikuli? like it only operates within the browser?