RaiMan proposed the following answer:
LOL, that's nice …
Selenium being a kiddie version of sikuli.

… but totally wrong: both are automation/testing tools and might be
combined in different ways. Where Selenium "knows" the internals of the
web app's GUI and allows to walk through the GUI elements and access
their contents, Sikuli does not know anything about the internals of an
automated/tested application, but only sees the pixels on the screen and
allows to work visually.

WYSIWYS --- What you see is what you script.

The net has tons of examples, so pls. start with looking around here and
everywhere.
I do not have the time to get you on the road. I have to concentrate on
answering concrete questions and further develop SikuliX.