Hello,

I have SikuliX 1.1.0. I have been using it for the past month and when I tried
to install it on another machine, I am getting an issue where I am not able to
bring up the IDE.

I installed Sikulix successfully, without any failure. When I do a
runsikulix.cmd on my command line, it would just show the following lines and
then not open the IDE:

C:\Users\demo\Documents\SikuliX>runsikulix.cmd
+++ running this Java
java version "1.8.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.31-b07, mixed mode, sharing)
+++ trying to run SikuliX
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar
C:\Users\demo\Documents\SikuliX\sikulix.jar

After that, I did a runsikulix.jar -f test.txt to output any errors into the
test.txt file and the output file has the following information:
[info] HotkeyManager: add Capture Hotkey: CTRL+SHIFT 2 (50, 3)
[error] WindowsHotkeyManager: JIntellitype problem: Could not load
JIntellitype.dll from local file system or from inside JAR

I have read a lot of online forums, mainly in this site, and tried multiple
things like deleting the registry entry (as pointed out by RaiMan in another
thread) but the issue simply refuses to go away. Please help.

My environment:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Java JRE 1.8.0_31 32-bit
(I had both 32 and 64 bit Java JRE on this machine before, but I uninstalled
both and reinstalled only the 32-bit version as I was thinking that the 64-bit
Java was the issue)

My sikuli installation worked on two other machines, one a Windows 7
Professional 64bit and the other is a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Both of
those machines have a 32 and 64 bit Java.

My current environment variables:
JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_31

path = C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program
Files\zSpace\Tracking\4.0.1.75-svn-35737;C:\Program Files
(x86)\zSpace\Tracking\4.0.1.75-svn-35737;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
 Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Users\demo\Documents\SikuliX;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin

I have also used the above env variables with Program Files (x86) for the Java
variables, and they do not work either.

Please help.