Yik Ran confirmed that the question is solved:
well Raiman I don't know what to say. I tried different things and
finally I got it to work.

I went to the website that has the original Jintellitype.dll and downloaded it:
https://code.google.com/p/jintellitype/downloads/detail?name=jintellitype-1.3.9-dist.zip&can=2&q=

and then I unzipped it.
>From the unzipped folder, I took the 64bit (Jintellitype64.dll) and stuck it
>in both my <sikulix home>\lib and Windows\System32 directory, renamed it to
>Jintellitype.dll (backed up the original ones of course). Then I restarted
>sikulix and VOILA it started working again. After that, I removed the
>Jintellitype.dll from Windows\System32 and replaced the one in <sikuli
>home>\lib with the one that came with the Sikuli installation. And it is still
>working....

I still do not know what really happened but hopefully somebody will
find this information helpful.