RaiMan proposed the following answer:
--- C:\workspace\jars\sikuliapi\sikuli-api-1.0.1 --> yes, I want to use this as
well in my project
then you should use their latest version

I have no experience, how well Sikuli Java API and SikuliX work together
in one project. So in case of trouble I cannot help you.

--- I strongly recommend to use SikuliX version 1.1.0
... then nothing else would be needed than having sikulixapi.jar in your class
path at runtime.

all this is no longer needed for Sikulix 1.1.0+

User Variables:
PATH=C:\workspace\jars\SikuliX\libs
JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_76

System Variables:
PATH = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_76\jre\bin; .. .. ..