nhung@93 posted a new comment:
Hi Raimand,
I use Sikili-java.jar in my eclipse. But when I run this pogram:

Follow this page:
http://www.paulfrymire.com/2011/08/30/sikuli-script-in-java-part-1-configuration-and-hello-world/comment-page-1/
But when I run this example, Eclipse show notication:
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense
to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board
I am a begginer . How I can fix this problem?