DenisD posted a new comment:
Hi Eugene!
You should define area of the image, similar to IDE.
How it differs, let see,
1. It records all commands in java format. So you don't need to define extra
methods in you class (such as click, doubleclick, etc) or extends Screen class.
You don't need to think about semicolons;
2. It records both the pictures and your input, so, you don't need to alt-tab
to the IDE to insert a value.
3. You can run it when you're doing positive testing.
4. Every Run you can define particular folders for images and script file, or
leave the previous choice.

Honestly, I don't know all capabilities of the IDE, but I know that it
cannot capture a picture all the time when you're clicking :)