RaiMan proposed the following answer:
-- I would like to execute several browser tabs, and video stream at same time
With Sikuli, you can only run one workflow at one time because of the usage of
screen, mouse and keyboard.
It is the same as when you work manually: at one time you only act in one
brother tab.

This has to be modelled in Sikuli the same.

-- They are just comments right?
Yes this are Python comments.
I usually use it, when I write code here, so it does not harm when copying it
to the iDE.

In this case it means:
the following code is supposed to be in a script called xxx.sikuli