eduardobedoya gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan, I guess I could reopen this question, for a little issue very
related to it, instead of making a new question

As I said, I get several scripts to work by doing this...

def openlastone(event):
    runScript("C:\Sikuli\scripts\lastone")
Env.addHotkey(Key.F1, KeyModifier.CTRL+KeyModifier.SHIFT+KeyModifier.ALT,
openlastone)

def openquestionmark(event):
    runScript("C:\Sikuli\scripts\questionmark")
Env.addHotkey(Key.F2, KeyModifier.CTRL+KeyModifier.SHIFT+KeyModifier.ALT,
openquestionmark)

while True:
    wait(2)

each one has its own hotkey, I execute one script at time, but usually the
scripts are run in sequence, eg.
if I got: Script A, Script B, Script C, Script D, Script E, Script F
I usually run the script in sequence like AEBDCF, and FAECBD, and any in order

My problem is that if I send the ScriptA shorcut keys (lets say Shift+F1) and
then whithout notice
send the ScriptE shorcut keys (Shift+F5) while ScriptA is still running, Sikuli
gets stuck and does not perfom any script untill I Stop and rerun the
MainScript.
Is there a way to tell Sikuli Main script to wait until a currently running def
script is completed before launch any other def script?

I say this because Im using Sikuli to compensate a MacroRecorder lack of image
recognition
So I autorun these scripts using this macrorecorder by sending their shotkeys,
so that's why scripts are run multiple times in sequence.

Hope this make sense, and have a fair solution.
Thanks Advanced. Rainman.