I've trying out the select() function and am little confused.

Im trying to have it pop up in part of the script an wait. So user can click
return to go back to main selection or exit altogether.

Im guessing /i have it wrong and that its not going do as I want. That select()
will sit there until user has made selection. Then it does whatever its told in
its options.

Where I want some stuff doing while the popup is there waiting...   Not sure if
i have made myself clear...

def Ffish():
    items = ("Wait","Return","Exit")
    selected = select("Clicker Heroes Script 0.6", options = items)
    while True:
        # Was expecting it to see if anything selected do else go on
        # items = ("Wait","Return","Exit")
        # selected = select(options = items)
        if selected == items[1]:
            break
        else:
            pass
        if selected == items[2]:
            exit()
        else:
            pass
        #
        a = Env.getMouseLocation()
        if Fish.exists(Pattern("1435578564051.png").similar(0.80)):
            Fish.click(Pattern("1435578564051.png").similar(0.80))
            print("Got One")
            mouseMove(a)
            wait(0.5)
        mouseMove("1435402415929.png")