should work now with tomorrow's build

** Changed in: sikuli

     Assignee: (unassigned) => RaiMan (raimund-hocke)

** Changed in: sikuli
    Milestone: None => 1.1.0

** Summary changed:

- [1.1.0] Offline setup not working - tries to download selenium4sikulix
+ [1.1.0] Offline setup not working - tries to download selenium4sikulix ---
fixed 2015-07-20+

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.0] Offline setup not working - tries to download selenium4sikulix
  --- fixed 2015-07-20+

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I think offline setup is not working.

  The reason (i think) is that the setup is aways trying to download
  selenium4sikulix.jar and  not asking if we want to use the existing file.

  I could be wrong tough.
  I have download every single offline file and setup aways tries to download
something and gives me an error in the end.

  I tried putting selenium4sikulix.jar in the sikulidata folder
  but it didnt work.

  Thanks.