really get bogged down when trying to simultaneously wait for multiple images
however, and starts to lag the game that I'm trying to automate, this is likely
because it uses Java and I'm running three separate processes of it, so I was
wondering if there would be any nice way to cut down on the ram/cpu usage while
still scanning for all three of these images.

So in the first script I'm waiting for image #2 in the album (which appears in
the screen above it) which is the beginning of the match, and the script is to
automatically enter spectate mode. In the second script I'm waiting for image
#4 in the album (appears in the one above it) so I can automatically hit next
to move on to the next map at the end of a match, and the third script
encompases the player lobby where I have to create a map playlist, hit enter on
the ready button, and then hit enter on the start game button. The looping and
excepts in the third script are to deal with afk players who don't ready up, so
that it can automatically restart the server (there is no kick feature)

It is working perfectly as intended right now, but after running for a while it
just starts to lag a lot. My game typically runs at around 90-200 fps, and
after running the scripts for about an hour, it starts to drop down to 40-50 fps
Here's a video of it running (I made one manual change during the entire video,
which was to unready myself during the second lobby, to display the server
restarting itself): http://youtu.be/HZyaLn1J1wk
After entering spectate mode, and before the results screen appears is when
everyone else on the server would be racing. The results screen does not appear
during spectate mode until everyone else has finished.
I would just like to know if there is a better way of doing what I've already
got working so it doesn't end up lagging after running only a short period of
time.