Ryan is still having a problem:
"You are running SikulixIDE 1.10"
"Build: 2015-07-20_01:00nightly"

No the game doesn't have any kind of bot detection, it allows modding
and anything similar.

Yeah, I probably should use regions instead of the entire screen,
especially since I'm using Nvidia Surround (5760x1080, where the game is
windowed 1920x1080 on the center monitor)

I believe this is the cause of most of my lag: http://i.imgur.com/eB5fmCy.png
All three of these java processes start when I run the scripts, and they tend
to increase in memory usage slowly over time - Would there be any way to
optimize my scripts to only need one java process? I couldn't find a way to run
scripts in parallel/threaded without having to run them each individually.