Sahil Dev is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for the patience and answering my questions. The tutorial
link that you ahd sent me is extermely useful. The "Hello World" tutorial  in
Sikuli and checking all check boxes tutorial as well as checking a particular
check box is so useful.
I can now appreciate and feel how it works.

Regarding the above on reporting (sorry again for fundamnetal  / basic
questions)

1) Is it mandatory to install a test tool (Robot Framework, HTML test runner,
etc.) when I create automated tests on my application through Sikuli?
2) Do you have a tutorial which demonstrates reporting - for example if I want
to report the success/failure of "Hello script" how to go about? Will the
options be, either;

a) script (i.e code in Python) the success/failure of the results in a text
file/word file?
b) Use a test tool like RobotFramework ?

Can you give a simple example of a) and b)?

Or just guide in the approach?

I just want to get a overall understanding of the approach starting from
craetion of a test case, running the test case, reporting the result.