RaiMan proposed the following answer:
-- what will be the advantages if I use Robot framework and disdvantages
if I do not integrate with Robot framework

be aware: RFW is only ONE example for a testing tool/framework

disadvantage: base programming effort to get a proprietary solution that
implements the currently needed features (usually only a small part of
what a tool/framework delivers). Not to forget the effort for the
follow-up maintenance/developement.

advantage: you use a commonly accepted tool, with tons of helpful
information in the net and get the testing support features out of the
box with minimal effort and maximum robustness and usability.