Alex Lunyov gave more information on the question:
Sorry, if my problem is not worth taking your attention.

I use the following workaround:

def typeCopyCommand(key="c", keym=Key.CTRL):
    if keym:
        type(key,keym)
    else:
        type(key)

In my code typeCopyCommand() sometimes need only one argument:
Key.ENTER, to copy what I need. In this case I use the function
typeCopyCommand() as following: typeCopyCommand(key=Key.ENTER,keym="")

I think it could be clearer to use Key.NULL modifier in type() and
rewrite code like this:

def typeCopyCommand(key="c", keym=Key.CTRL):
     type(key,keym)

and then use more clear commands:
typeCopyCommand()
typeCopyCommand(key=Key.ENTER,keym=Key.NULL)            # in case the type()
function could use null keymodifier

is an answer contact for Sikuli.