I'm trying to get Sikulix to write a log to a .txt file.
I've read up on the various other questions about this, but am still having
problems.

Currently I have:
Debug.on(3)
Settings.ActionLogs = True
Settings.UserLogs = True
Settings.InfoLogs = True
Settings.LogTime = True
Debug.setLogFile("D:\Sikulix\aaUITest.txt")
Debug.setUserLogFile("D:\Sikulix\aaUITest.txt")

I've tried it with various file paths, Debug.on(1) instead of 3, and only
having one of the log files there - combinations of those also.

No matter what I do, I always get an error:
[Error] Logfile D:\SikulixaUITest.txt not accessible - check given path

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.