Question #695986 on SikuliX changed:

Jean Giacomin is still having a problem:
Hi Raimund, thanks for your reply.

I tried the latest version and got the same issue. The area I'm trying
to reach is out of IDE limits but just for TargetOff set menu, since in
Matching preview the whole image is visible. I've even tried  to zoom it
out to the limit, I won't be able to see it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f9i7tst8p7sm4o/sikulix-2.0.5_ide_targetOffset_menu_issue.pdf?dl=1

I've managed to found a workaround using MS Excel to do the math for me
and figure out what would be the target offset for the part of the image
that is not appearing in Sikuli IDE\Target offset pane, but I'd  rather
not having to do this workaround, because it requires 3 extra steps to
it and in the end won't have the same accuracy\precision as
SikuliIDE\Tartget offset pane\feature provides.

Thanks,
Jean

is an answer contact for SikuliX.