Question #699892 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
H all,

I'v updated Sikuli from 1.0.1 to   2.0.6
(sikulixidewin-2.0.6-20211110.175831-5.jar)    Java 17 on Windows 11 and
still have problem with reloading module (sub script). Im asking because
do not remember this problem in 1.0.1.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: reload() argument must be a module
[error] IDE: Run Script: internal error:

I lurked alot on sikuli sites and python reload module sites but nothing
worked

Main:
from attackOuter import *

Sub:
from sikuli import *
use()  #need to be here in Win11, found here on forum - Thank You RaiMan for
that workaround :)

but tried dozens diffrent ways from python and sikuli sites like...

import imp
imp.reload(sub)
from sub import *

or

import sys          # i know dont have to coz red that its imported by default
import importlib
importlib.reload(sys)

and many more...  spent a lot of time on that withous succeed. Somebody
tried  2.0.6 on java17 and Windows 11 setup?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.