Question #699892 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
H all,

I'v updated Sikuli from 1.0.1 to   2.0.6
(sikulixidewin-2.0.6-20211110.175831-5.jar)    Java 17 on Windows 11 and
still have problem with reloading module (sub script). Im asking because
do not remember this problem in 1.0.1 and its annoying to reload full
ide.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: reload() argument must be a module
[error] IDE: Run Script: internal error:

I lurked alot on sikuli sites and python reload module sites but nothing
worked

Main:
from attackOuter import *

Sub:
from sikuli import *
use()  #need to be here in Win11, found here on forum - Thank You RaiMan for
that workaround :)

but tried dozens diffrent ways from python and sikuli sites like...

import imp
imp.reload(sub)
from sub import *

or

import sys          # i know dont have to coz red that its imported by default
import importlib
importlib.reload(sys)

and many more...  spent a lot of time on that withous succeed. Somebody
tried  2.0.6 on java17 and Windows 11 setup?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.