Question #708961 on SikuliX changed:

Marie Belle Salloum posted a new comment:
Hey RainMan,

Katalon is an automation testing tools that uses groovy and selenium in
order to create the test cases, so for most of test cases we need to add
JNA library as an additional library.

What I'm trying to do is to integrate between Sikuli and Katalon, which is
something that can be done as shown in their websites here:
https://docs.katalon.com/docs/katalon-platform/integrations/sikulix

I've added sikulix jar file downloaded here from launchpad, I tried
several versions of sikulix with several versions of JNA libraries to
check, and they're all giving me the same error.

Can you please advise

is an answer contact for SikuliX.