Question #708961 on SikuliX changed:

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
I got both jars to run: API-2.0.5 and IDE-2.0.6

But on the way I had some problems with Catalan Studio:
- could not remove the actual SikuliX lib - had to do it manually outside
- after some errors a Run did not do anything any more - just started and
terminated
- after some error situations, the script-tab in the editor did not show anymore

I switched off the "auto restore" on exit.
After having done some changes in the project setup and if the RUN then simply
terminated without doing anything, I exited Catalan and started again.
After opening the test case again, I at least succeeded in running some SikuliX
features.

my script additions:
------------------------------
import org.sikuli.script.Screen as Screen
import org.sikuli.script.Match as Match
import org.sikuli.script.ImagePath as ImagePath

//System.getProperty('user.dir');
//ImagePath.add  does not work: intervening spaces are internally converted to
%20 (is surely a SX bug)
String udir = "C:/Users/rmhde/_SXRun";
String images = "/katalon"
System.out.println(udir)

ImagePath.add(udir + images)
//ImagePath.dump("") //only works in 2.0.6

Screen s = new Screen()
s.hover() // moves to screen center

Match m = s.exists("img");
System.out.println(m);

s.click(m.offset(22, 0))
// moves to the

System.out.println(s)

Conclusion: principally works with 2.0.5 and 2.0.6

is an answer contact for SikuliX.