siape nyang KEOK???
ente nyadar nih nulis kayak gini?
entu baru bang alam yang sewot,
wah, jangan aneh2 dah...ane sih cuman nyaranin aje..
--- In silatindonesia@yahoogroups.com, "Iwan Kurniawan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Liat di youtube,
>

> Brazilian Jujitsu lawan aneka beladiri, karate, taekwondo, hapkido,
> kungfu. Dan hasilnya Brazilian Jujitsu selalu menang.
>

> Di arena mixed martial arts juga Brazilian jujitsu berjaya. Klan Gracie
> merajai event ini dan akhirnya dipatahkan oleh seorang petarung Jepang.
>

> Gimana nih, kalo Silat diadu ama Brazilian Jujitsu? Keok gak yah?
>

> Regards,
>

> | Iwan Kurniawan - Senior Officer Traffic Commercial |
>
> | Bekerjalah dengan tulus untuk Tuhan dan Keluarga sehingga ia bernilai
> ibadah |
>

> This message and any files transmitted herein are confidential and
privileged under applicable laws, or otherwise protected by work
product immunity, and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
if you have received this message by mistake and delete this message
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of our company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. We therefore do not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. Thank you.