Hi Jeebus,

We are a little disappointed you choose this forum in which you know
we are very active to bring this up instead of contacting us directly.
Our full contact details are clearly listed on our website. We are
very reasonable and are open to discuss this anytime. We will be down
in Melbourne in early October and are happy to talk about this in
person. As to the actual allegation, I am not going to defend it here
or talk down a fellow Aussie start-up as I don't think these forums
are the right place for that.

Bart Jellema
Director of all things Cool and Wonderful

Tjoos Pty Ltd
http://www.tjoos.com/
T +61 2 9977 7478
F +61 2 9977 7478