Hi:

I am just trying to understand the situation here.

Firstly, both the inside pages from the sites look the same. I am not sure
who copied whom but there then you cannot stop good designs from being
copied.

We all are inspired by good design.

Second, I am not sure what you mean by copying your content. I guess you are
all providing coupons for online shoppers.

>From what I see in the link your provided, there are some coupons that are
available on tjoos which I think started from your site.

Are these coupons unique to you? Are they not available to anybody else?

If they are not unique to you, its like asking can't both Yahoo and Google
show the same link on their search?

I think there needs to be some explanation of the situation before we can
even see value in the allegation.

One more thing, did you contact Bart or the company directly on this? If
not, I think that should be the first step.

Cheers
Suhit

PS: I am not taking sides here nor do I know Bart personally.

--
www.worldisgreen.com
Yahoo/MSN/Skype ID : suhit_a

"The only way to predict the future is to create it" - Drucker