Casey Butler reporting for duty.

I joined this group about a month ago, and have really enjoyed
following the discussions. I feel guilty for not contributing, so
it's time to start!
First want to say thanks to Elias for setting this up and to everyone
for their input.
I am 21 and have been working on my startup Shopfront.com for the
last 1.5 years. We will be releasing it very soon.
I live and work in Melbourne's far eastern suburbs (Montrose/
Kilsyth). Some call it the sticks. I call it awesome. Personally I
think Australia's Silicon valley should form here at the foot of the
Dandenongs, with Canterbury Rd as our Sand Hill Rd, but I have a hard
time convincing people : )
I went to the Friday drinks in Melbourne a few weeks ago and it was
great to meet some like-minded people (my friends and family don't
really get what I'm doing, with the exception of my business partner
who is now in Germany). Looking forward to the next one.
My specialties (if you can have them at this age) are marketing,
product design and reading Techcrunch. I'm not a developer, although
I wish I knew more about it.
Some material that has inspired me:
- Richard Branson's autobiography, "Losing My Virginity". When I read
this book, I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
- The movie "Pirates of Silicon Valley". When I saw this, I really
knew what I wanted to do with my life.
- More recently, Seth Godin's book "Tribes"
- Even more recently (yesterday), this video by Earl Nightingale:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ajIRxdeCRZM (thanks Langy!)

Also, if anyone enjoys the following: PHP, Joomla, Mosets Tree,
Virtue Mart, My SQL, CSS, AJAX, we are looking at hiring someone to
help us fix our final bugs, and get on board for the future. If your
interested let me know and I'll send some info about Shopfront. Or
you can call me on 0412375740 at any time.

Cheers