Hey guys,
This would be a great chance for you to use www.sportspassion.com -
and to support a local business that has been set up just to work in
situations like this for participants in local or social sports.

Mick can set up a team or two, and each of you can join - that way
coordinating the games and other events, each individual's
availability, as well as your photo sharing and story-telling
(especially those three-pointer-on-the-buzzer stories!), can all be
managed in a central space.

Plus, really importantly, we'll get some pretty straight feedback from
a bunch of people who will know just what we are trying to do.

I haven't played any basketball in about 20 years, but I am happy to
make up the numbers if required!  Or, maybe even take some photos or
videos of those three-pointers-on-the buzzer to upload onto the site!

Cheers
Rob