Put my hand up. I've booked the Ultimo Court (short walk across
Pyrmont Bridge - where the Atlassian team plays) on Wednesday night
from 6-8. I'll be there. Anyone else is welcome, please RSVP here or
to me if you can come (m...@atlassian.com) so I have some idea of
numbers.

Otherwise, get your game on for tomorrow night!

--
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com