Hi everyone,

StartupCamp is on this weekend and we still have a few spots left.

What?
It's a get together of people from different disciplines that have an
interest in startups and do a complete startup in one weekend. From
coming up with the idea and making a business plan to pitching, design
and development and marketing. The main goal is to learn from each
others experience and to get a chance to work with a new group of
people and of course to have a lot of fun.
http://www.startup-australia.org/startupweekend

When?
The weekend of 16-18 Jan 2009

Friday - 6:00PM - Saturday 10:30PM (little sleep)
Sunday 10:00AM - 2:00PM

Where?
ATP Innovations
Suite 145, Level 1, National Innovation Centre
Australian Technology Park
Eveleigh NSW 1430
http://www.atp-innovations.com.au/finding-us-directions/

Who?
This is not just for coders, we're looking for a even distribution of
Graphic Designers, Marketing/PR and Coders. Also people who have other
skills like Journalists, Atmospheric Physicists, Video Producers,
Writers or anyone who can help out in some way are welcome. You don't
need to be a superstar to join, as long as you're excited, driven, put
in 147% and have an open mind.

>From previous experience we have learned that it’s key that you attend
the entire event from Friday 6:00PM until Sunday 3PM with a little bit
of sleep. If you have any other obligations please give this one a
pass as it is very disruptive for your team members.

The goals of the camp are to learn by doing and to meet great people.
As you can see from the schedule the actual programming is only part
of the program. Marketing, Pitching and PR form an important part as
well. Also, to make sure you meet new people, teams are assigned and
you will not be put in a team with anyone you work with already.

Drop me an email at bart.jell...@tjoos.com if you're up for it!

Bart
0299777478
0401984056