In contrast to your view silky, i find the expression Ninja extremely
enticing and extremely complimentary for programmers. I'd hate to see a job
advert asking for pirate programmers.

2Vouch looks great - we are excited to use it for our next hire. Althought
just recently we have found serveral great ppl though WOM on Twitter. Maybe
there is some way to use 2Vouch and my Twitter network together? (also
SocialMediaJobs.com.au has been useful but is very advery agency style)

Keep up the good work Brett - Love GoodBarry