Better a pirate or ninja than a zombie I guess. ;-)

I've never been one to take myself too seriously but I have to agree
with silky, it does seem a little juvenile and condescending when
you're on the "wrong" side of 30 and have put in the hard yards - not
all of us have feudal Japanese fantasies that you need to pander to if
you want to employ us!