What? :-p

It was such a reductio ad absurdum kind of argument i thought people
would realise i was taking the piss.

Nevertheless consistency is important if you're advertising for role A
but then want to cram them into role B. You can be laid back without
pandering to some kid's ego by calling him a ninja, rockstar, whatever
when you don't really plan on treating him like that.